“Magnetic Personalities” is a popular label we attach to people who seem to have a certain power, which draws people towards them.
Does this trait have anything to do with how some energies (the spirit type) are able to remain and haunt the living? If someone is a stronger personality in life could they become a more attractive energy (not physically) in death?
THE ENERGY CLUSTERS THEORY
Energy is attracted to one another, so isn’t it possible our energy could bond with others and create “Energy Clusters,” which could be made up of two, ten, fifty, or even hundreds or thousands of energies?
And could these clusters continue to collect energies – stronger and weaker – over time?
In these Energy Clusters I would guess there are Dominant Energies and Subordinate Energies.
• The presence of multiple spirits at a location.
• Power transfer to another dominant energy.
• One dominant entity supported by many subordinate energies.
• In a state of flux or looping cycle.
• In a specific area, performing the same action over and over again (a residual haunt)
• More deaths at a location = more energies and a more powerful energy cluster.
You can read more about this theory and others in my book, Ghosts From the Ground Up.
Patrick H.T. Doyle
Being out in the middle of nowhere for an extended amount of time gives me time to think. My mind wanders, jumping from thoughts about current theories in the paranormal to new ideas in the hopes of discovering the truth about what we're encountering. These are some of those ideas.