Could the sights and sounds we’re experiencing at haunted locations actually be coming from another point on the timeline? Is it possible to haunt ourselves?
Einstein’s “Space-Time” led to the idea that time is a series of moments or Slices — as if a photo was taken of everything in the universe every millisecond, and then bound together like pages in a book.
This would mean that every event in time is currently in the space around us at this very second. But what if time wasn’t moving at all.
What if we were the ones moving forward, while time was just happening around us—the seconds piling up like snowflakes on the frozen ground.
Divide the floor of the room into a grid of one-foot by one-foot squares.
In each of these squares imagine there stands a floor-to-ceiling tower of lime green gelatin.
Isolate one tower at the foot of the bed.
Remove all other towers in the room and focus on this one square area of time.
If I were to walk through that area of time the gelatin would jiggle.
Eventually, after such a simple action, the tower of gelatin would return to a still state.
But what if something traumatic were to happen within this square of time—like a murder or epic battle?
The time tower could then be scarred or distorted by this intense energy event. The tower’s stability would be compromised.
The tower would then be forever unbalanced within this square, wobbling while those around it remained still and undisturbed. And just maybe, every once in awhile, the tower tilts in just a way that we get to see and/or hear the energy waves of that traumatic event (as they would through a vortex).
If, in the future, Time Slips prove to be true they could explain:
• Full-body Apparitions — clear window into a past event and person(s)
• Shadow Figures — limited view of a past event and person(s)
• Static Figures — limited and distorted view of a pst event and person(s)
• Mists — trace view of past event and person(s)
• Blurs — trace view of past event and person(s)
• Unexplainable Noises — audible noises from the past coming though the void
• EVPs — inaudible noises and voices coming through
• Disembodied Voices — audible voices from the past coming through the void
Patrick H.T. Doyle
Being out in the middle of nowhere for an extended amount of time gives me time to think. My mind wanders, jumping from thoughts about current theories in the paranormal to new ideas in the hopes of discovering the truth about what we're encountering. These are some of those ideas.